- Use up to 10 percent less fuel than the 330D2 Excavator in similar applications.
- Increase operating efficiency up to 45 percent with standard Cat technologies that lower operator fatigue and your operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
- The C7.1 engine can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA/China Nonroad Stage III/Brazil Mar-1 equivalent emission standards.
- Match the excavator to the job with power modes; let Smart mode automatically match engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. The excavator has a standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52° C (125° F) and cold start capability of –18° C (0° F). An optional –32° C (–25° F) cold start package is available.