- Increase operating efficiency up to 45 percent with standard Cat technologies that lower operator fatigue and operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
- Get up to 15 percent higher fuel efficiency — more work per unit of fuel — than the Cat 336D2 excavator.
- The C9.3B engine meets China Nonroad Stage III and Brazil MAR-1 emission standards, equivalent to U.S. EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage IIIA.
- Match the excavator to the job with three power modes — Power, Smart, and Eco. Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to digging conditions, providing max power when needed and reducing power when it isn’t to help save fuel.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for precise digging requirements.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a variety of Cat attachments.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. This excavator has a high-ambient capability of 52° C (125° F) and cold start capability of –18° C (0° F).